At Water Garden Sigiriya #WeCare
We are proud to launch the #WeCare Initiative, our Health and Safety Protocols and safety measure guidelines here at Water Garden Sigiriya. This has been launched in line with Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority, Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization’s guidelines. The manual covers every aspect of the hotels operations; guest and staff contact areas, equipment, safety measures and emergency protocols in place. This is in addition to the continuous staff training that is being carried out.
The document and guidelines have been made available for all industry partners both locally and internationally and will be updated constantly to reflect all new information and measures as received.Water Garden Sigiriya has taken every step necessary to ensure the highest level of hygiene and safety is maintained while we look forward to welcoming guests back to Sri Lanka and to our beautiful masterpiece in Sigiriya.
Why Water Garden for a post Covid-19 stay?
- Availability of 30 large 1282 sqft villas spread out in a 38 Acre land area ensuring comfortable distancing
- 17 Villas with private plunge pools to ensure greater pool safety
- Set Menu and a la carte dining ensures freshly prepared food comes from the cooking utensil to the plate and to your table safely. No Buffet service at Water Garden Sigiriya
- An efficient distribution system for in-villa dining using golf buggies
- Policy of serving only in-house Guests enhances the safety of residents
- Individual air conditioning and hot water systems in villas and are not connected to other villas thus eliminating any threat of contamination of air or water
A detailed version of the #WeCare Health and Safety Protocols and Safety measure guidelines is available below.