Terms and Conditions
Room rates include the following taxes:
COMPULSORY PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENT:
|For Bed & Breakfast Clients||Child (5 – 11.99 YRS)|
|X Mas Eve Gala Dinner||USD 100.00 (24th Evening)|
|New Years Eve Gala Dinner||USD 125.00 (31st Evening)|
|For Half Board / Clients||Child (5 – 11.99 YRS)|
|X Mas Eve Gala Dinner||USD 75.00 (24th Evening)|
|New Years Eve Gala Dinner||USD 100.00 (31st Evening)|
CHILD POLICY / DISCOUNT:
- Infant / Child sharing parents room between the ages of 0 – 4.99 would be 100% Complementary.
- Child Sharing parent’s room between the ages of 5 – 11.99 Yrs would be charged a rate of USD 40.00 Per Night on Half Board basis including an extra bed.
RELEASE PERIOD & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellation charges are as follows
1st August 2016 to 15th December 2016 – Within 14 Days of Arrival – 100% retention charge on room only basis for a maximum of 3 nights.
16th December 2016 to 30th January 2017 – Within 21 Days of Arrival – 100% retention charge on room only basis for full stay.
1st February 2017 to 30th October 2017 – Within 14 Days of arrival – 100% retention charge on room only basis for a maximum of 3 nights.
No show or Early Departure – 100% Retention charge on room only basis for full stay.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are in USD and are non-commissionable
- Villas & Deluxe Villas can accommodate one extra bed.
- The enclosed rates cannot be extended to the domestic market or to any other market not specified herewith.
- Please note the check-in is at 14:00 hrs & check-out time is 12:00 hrs.
- Rates are quoted on HB basis with Buffet breakfast.
BILLING / PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Kindly request you to settle the booking value prior to departure of the guests. If [Should the payment settled via Cheque would kindly request the Cheque to be remitted six working days prior to guest departure.]
- Travel agents that are entitled to credit facilities should make necessary payments within 30 days of The departure of guest. Union Resorts reserve the rights to charge an interest of 2% per month on all Delayed outstanding amounts not settled within the stipulated period.
- Any billing disputes should be notified to the resort accounts department within 7 days of receiving The invoice.
This reservation can be held until 6pm on the day of check-in, or guaranteed with a credit card for late arrival. If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
If, for any reason beyond the control of the Hotel, including but without limiting the generality of the following: Acts of God, fire, floods, weather, war, rebellion, riots or civil commotion, strikes or labor stoppages, accidents or mechanical failures, refusal, suspension or cancellation by any government authority of any licenses, permits or authorization which the Hotel has need of to operate, the Hotel is unable to perform any or all of its obligations under this agreement, the Hotel shall not have any liability to the Business Partner or the guest in such an event.